Pin It












While there isn't anything very spectacular about the Birthday card I've made. The little girl who is going to receive it, is very spectacular! Our only granddaughter, Nora Katelyn, will celebrate her 3rd birthday tomorrow.

She is such an absolute delight...I'm like every grandparent-I think mine couldn't be anymore special!

I wanted to share this card, along with a scrapbook page I made in 2000. The scrapbook was made as a gift for my mom on Mother's Day. One of the pictures scrapbooked was of my mom and her sister in homemade dresses with big strawberries on the pockets. I included a copy of the scrapbook page with Nora Katelyn's card, with some family history written along with it.

Thank you for stopping by and I
love your comments!
-Donna

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I LOVE Strawberry Shortcake!!
Your granddaughter is so adorable, Happy Birthday!!
I really love the idea of giving her a copy of the scrapbook page, what a treasure to have for a lifetime!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thank you! It is always so good to hear from you, Kristina. Appreciate your comments! -Donna