Pin It
Nothing like waiting until the last minute to make Valentine cards for the darling grandchildren! Fortunately, only two need to be mailed. So, in the end, I should met the deadline. Without a plan in my head, I started scrambling for Valentine themed stamps or basically anything I could find. You see, I didn't want to have to go out in the cold to the local Wally World to buy something. Then, jackpot!! I found these cute digi stamps I had downloaded around Christmas and wah-laa there were some really cute files for Valentine's Day.

The link for these adorable digital stamps is www.simplyinger.blogspot.com Oh! Did I mention they are FREE! So, if you are looking for some last minute Valentine stamps, here they are!

Have fun!
~Donna

PS-I apologize for the poor quality of the picture of one of the stamps. Lighting is the next "honey do job." LOL

0 comments: