Pin It
Valentine's Day is over for another year. I made 5 cards on Sunday afternoon for the grandchildren. They weren't anything extra special. But, one I really enjoyed making, because I used a digi stamp (FREE from Inger Harding) and that is something new for me and my new Copic markers. What do you think?

At our house we took advantage of the Valentine's Day special at Bob Evans. It was very good. This made our 37th Valentine's Day together...sweet memories. We saw several couple at Bob Evans eating that looked to have put in many more years than we have. It does the heart good to see these older couples our still enjoying each other on the day of LOVE.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you had a special Valentine's Day, with someone special whether it be your spouse, a friend, your children, parents or any other special person in your life.

~Donna

I'd like to enter the following challenge:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge- "Try Something New"

2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours and super image. Thanks for sharing at F'n'F this week.

Pat xx

Anne-Marie said...

Beautiful card, I really like the colour pink. I love the image.

Thank you for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week and the best of luck.

Anne-Marie x x