Pin It

I could easily see this as a Get Well, Hello, Birthday or Mother's Day card. It is going to be a Get Well card for my use. The side scroll is an .svg file I found at Wandas Crafts . The paper from K&Company, I've had for years, you know the kind you keep for just the right occasion! Well, the occasion finally arose to use it. I stamped the side scroll lightly with MS Stem Green ink. The daisy is an .svg file and the very center of it is syrofoam ball shavings colored with brown ink and water. To get stryofoam shavings just rub two strofoam balls together. Excellent for snow. That's all I have for you today. Thanks for spending some time with me.

Leave a comment...I love hearing from you!
-Donna

8 comments:

Kristina said...

It's very pretty Donna, love that flower!

Have a great weekend!
~Kristina

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thank you, Kristina. You and your family have a wonderful weekend, too.

Anonymous said...

Donna, I LOVE this card!!

Anita said...

You're cards are lovely Donna. I'm glad I read Helen's post on facebook or I wouldn't have known about your blog!

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Thanks also to Helen and Anita for following my blog. Hugs to my Gilmer girls.

-Donna

pink lady said...

Beautiful card the colour is stunning and the flower is beautiful x

Allison Rankin said...

Love all the attention to details! The flower and lace are special touches.

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thank you Pink Lady and Allison. I am somewhat new to card making and probably a whole lot behind times! LOL! But, I'm learning from all the wonderful ladies who have blogs that I visit. -Donna