Pin It
I was shopping at Oh, My Crafts and run onto an unbelievable deal on a YourStory (29.99 w/free shipping). YourStory will bind photo books and will laminate. I love crafting, but I like finding ways to do things without having to buy all my supplies from the manufacturer.

After watching a YouTube (click to watch video) video tutorial, I was ready today to make a project! Instead of using the YourStory album, I had bought some uncut mats for pictures and used one of these for the front and back of book we were making. My daughter, Beth, wanted to make a journal for her best friend.

We cut the mat to 6 1/2"x 8". Using wallpaper cut to size, Beth, covered the inside and outside of the journal. We cut the paper to size and as shown in the above referenced video, we used a bone folder and made the spine. Filled it with glue, inserted the pages and then followed the YourStory directions. Here is a picture of the completed project. My daughter, Beth, was so excited about making this journal for her friend. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

BHammons said...

One of the best gifts I've ever gotten! I love it!

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Glad you liked it B. The other B. did a good job!