Pin It Hello...it has been a few days since I've blogged anything, but sometimes you need a break. Yesterday, I started out making a card and didn't really have anything in mind when I started. Ever have days like that?

So, I just started putting things together and came up with this shabby kinda card. My husband looked at it and didn't say anything...and I said, "Are you speechless." To which like any good husband would reply he said, "I looks really good." Way to go buddy!

As always thanks for stopping by and visiting for a bit. Tell me what you think!
-Donna

2 comments:

Michelle Custodio said...

Your card making idea is fabulous. You are right, that'll be great for all occasions. Love its vintage feel.

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thanks, Michelle. I like vintage!
Like your encouraging remarks! Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there. Do you have a blog?