Pin It

It is such a beautiful day here in Southern WV! I love days like this. I've been busy making cards. One, I'm going to show you today is for a dear friend of mine. We have been friends for about 40 yrs and love getting together. Because, she lives in Ohio, we only see each other ever couple of years. We are always vowing to do better.

My friend, Deb's birthday is soon, and I wanted to make her a card...so the photo on the left is what I came up with. I added a pack of seeds to her card and it is ready for mailing.

Taking the same basic design I made another everyday card. It isn't nearly as retro! But, a card that could be used for most occasions.

Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear any comments you might have about anything on my blog. I'm hoping for some followers soon...it is quite lonely here!

0 comments: