Pin It
My dear nephew will be Graduating in May. I thought it might be a good idea to get his card made early...you know "The early bird gets the worm." Well, in this case the early card will be more likely to get delivered.

My nephew, Joey...whom I assume everyone else calls, "Joe" is a broad shouldered, gentle giant. He wants to become a policemen and that isn't such a dangerous job here in WV, like it can be in other places. Of course I would still worry about him.

For "Joe's" graduation card I wanted to use his school colors (they were mine as well) of red and blue. The stars on his card are for his dream to become a policeman and a dream it has been for several years. I hope his dream comes true.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Really cute card! Congratulations to Joey and good luck in the future!!

~KristinaH

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thanks, Kristi...I appreciate your comments.