Pin It

Sympathy cards...what can you say about them? I guess, the first thing that comes to my mind is if you are the one receiving a sympathy card, it does comfort you to know that someone has taken the time to think about you and your loved one that has passed. Maybe the card will reconnect you with someone you hadn't heard from in a long time or something written in the card will help you during your time of grieving. There are many ways to look at a sympathy card and my guess would be that most people truly appreciate that someone sent them one.

What do you think about sympathy cards and do you make many? I like to keep mine simple and put more into what I want to write inside.


I like comments, so please leave one! Hoping you have a wonderful evening. It is back to the heating pad for me...
-Donna

0 comments: