Pin It Looks like it is going to be another beautiful day here in my part of the woods! I was up extremely late (3 am) last night. But, had fun looking at some other sites. People have such wonderful crafting skills and am I so glad they are willing to share their talents and creations!
The card that is posted today is a very simple card made by using the Cricut. For the large flower, the George cartridge was used to cut about 6-7 retro flowers of different sizes, the largest being 3" and the smallest being 1 1/2". The small flowers are cut from George and folded in half and added to the flourish. The flourish, which I love is from the Home Accents cartridge and is cut at 4". Martha Stewart punch for the bordes and everything was inked with walnut ink. Get well was stamped on using MS Metallics and the stamp is from...ummm....I don't know.

Please leave me a comment...love those! Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

-Donna

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah, it let me leave a comment this time!!

This is a very pretty card, I love it!!
Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thank you, Kristina. You left my first comment! YAY!