Pin It
Here is a card I made sometime back for my oldest daughter's birthday. The flowers and flourishes were cut with the Cricut. I folded and embossed the card and stamped with pink ink around the edges.


I was able to hand deliver it...it would have been hard to have kept the flower from being crushed otherwise. However, I think if you cut the end from an empty paper towel or toilet tissue roll and put it around the flower and send it in bubble wrap envelope.
Hope everyone is having a good week. I'm excited...our little 3 yr old granddaughter is going to come for a visit tomorrow and stay all night. We will have a lot of fun! Have a great weekend. -Donna

8 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Great card, love the way you've folded it Donna.

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thanks, Patti...I appreciate your comments. If I tried a fold like that again, I'd want a Score-Pal.

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing our SISTERHOOD badge ... I look forward to seeing more of your work! Your blog looks FANTASTIC!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hi neighbor...I see you are from West VA, I am in VA......your card creations are super sweet...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Thanks, Darlene. I think the SISTERHOOD will be great fun!

For the Love of Paper Crafts said...

Teresa,
Depending on where you live in VA, we maybe very close neighbors. We are in Greenbrier County.

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. You can purchase Verve stamps at the on line store here
http://shopverve.com/index.html

The list of the groups are down the left such as fall/winter, faoth, flowers, and etc. She ships super fast, Julee the owner is a fine person.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

enjoy *~*

Cheryl said...

I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

Great card! The flower is gorgeous.


Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/